Monday, April 30, 2007

MY NEW SISTER!!!!




I am soooooo excited!! Yesterday I got an e-mail from my brother Jacob telling me to "check out what I found online @ Target" So I click on the link and it is a bridal registry...weird? Then I notice it has his and his girlfriends name on it...now I am thinking, "he is so dumb, what is he doing?" (we decided a long time ago to adopt Crystal into our family with or with out Jacob!) Then as I'm scrolling through the registry I am noticing that is it pretty detailed; so I go back to the top and notice that there is a date of July 12th for the "wedding date". Needless to say, he gets a phone call from me telling him he better not be kidding and he lets me know that it is for real! HIP HIP HORRAY!!! I was crying and laughing all at the same time. All of us are so excited to have Crystal in our family. She fits in so well, and heck, if she can put up with Jacob she can handle anything else in this crazy family! (oh--and in case you can't tell--her ring is GORGEOUS!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristina a am so excited for Jacob I can't believe he old enough to be a return missonary let alone getting married. They are so cute tell them i said congradulation!!! I forgot to let you know who I was the first time sorry. Jen Tucker