Thursday, November 29, 2007
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Posted by Kristina at 10:33 AM
Friday, November 23, 2007
Here are just some fun pictures. We watched MaKenna and Piper Halloween weekend and everyone had so much fun. Then we have Mr. Brigham enjoying some chocolate ice cream and finally Brinley trying on my wig that I wore for Halloween. I figured that I have this blog that I use for my journal, so I really should take the time to write afew things I am thankful for.
Posted by Kristina at 5:12 AM
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Posted by Kristina at 10:38 AM
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
I've been tagged by my sister in law Crystal...this is a new one!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Learning about a new baby!
2. Enjoying not having to go to work everyday (not that babies aren't work, but I'd much rather be at home than have to go to a job everyday!!)
3. Getting ready for Thanksgiving and looking forward to my family coming to spend Christmas with us in our SUPER tiny duplex!
4. Watching the new show ER w/Devin every week
5. Serving as the Laurel advisor in our ward even though I was only 19!! Yikes that was awkward!! (Especially when I wasn't thinking what T-shirt I had on when I had to drop by one of the girls house and she said, "oh my gosh, did you graduate in 96'? I almost died cuz I had done a good job at keeping my age a secret!!)
5 things on my To-Do list today:
1. Get Devin to hang the bathroom door before his family comes for Thanksgiving
2. TONS of cleaning before Thursday!
3. Finish my Christmas cards
4. Finish painting down the hallway
5. Decorate my new bathroom! (that's a post for another day!!)
5 snacks I enjoy: (this is right now, it might be totally different in 2 weeks!)
1. DONUTS (that actually never changes, but I only allow myself to super enjoy them when I am prego!) The donut holes from Wal-Mart are the BEST!!
3. granola bars
4. peaches & cottage cheese
5. hot chocolate (ok, ch. milk most of the time cuz it's tooooo dang hot!!)
5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Seriously I don't know if I know 100% of any lyrics!!
5 things I would never wear again:
1. a PERM (I do think never is an awfully strong word cuz I know 20 years from now I will read this and be cracking up cuz I am "wearing" just that!
2. leggings tucked into my socks (that one is a definite!)
3. My bangs ratted and sticking STRAIT up; my Dad used to ask if I stood against the wall and sprayed them so they would stand up like that. HAHA
4. dresses that button from top to bottom; usually with little lace along the bottom
5. ANY 80's/90's maternity clothes YIKES!!
5 of my favorite toys:
1. Any gaming station; usually racing games against Devin
2. ANY of my fun scrapbooking stuff......ok, truth be told, I don't have any fun scrapbooking stuff, it's all my sisters, so I guess the real answer is my sisters fun scrapbooking stuff!
3. My kids....that sounds funny, but really you can't ask for much more entertainment!
4. Devins truck. I have always loved trucks and his is pretty sweet!
5. Any games that we play when we get together w/my siblings.....they definitely make it fun!
I tag everyone, but especially Michelle (both), Crystal Cummard & Saralyn
Posted by Kristina at 6:28 PM
Posted by Kristina at 8:02 AM
Monday, November 12, 2007
** she is a great cook and has always enjoyed cooking & baking for us
** I love that she has found her true love and is living her happy ever after
** She loves kids about as much as I do (and I can't wait for her to have her own!!)
** She has many talents and isn't afraid to share them
** She is the only daughter in our family to have gone to College....go girl!
** She is always happy to help anyone with anything and is very giving of her time
** I love that she loves to laugh (shes like me; it doesn't take much to get her goin')
I love you Amanda and am so blessed to have your giving example in my life. Thank you for all that you do!!
Posted by Kristina at 5:20 PM
Friday, November 9, 2007
Posted by Kristina at 12:48 PM
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Every year we get together with the Tietjens for our annual Pinata bust; it is my kids favorite party of the year! My sister in law makes tons of pinatas and all the kids (I think there is over 50?) get to take their turn trying to bust it open. When we are all done the kids each get a bag of candy that we put together ahead of time. It really is a lot of fun, and one of my kids favorite parts of Halloweeen. We were REALLY sad this year that I had to take 1/2 the family and leave my sick Devin home with sick kids! :( Devin, Emmy & Brigham were all home with the stomach flu and we really missed them. Especially because this was the twins 1st year to get to take a turn. I guess they will be really good at it next year!
Posted by Kristina at 2:25 PM