Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Posted by Kristina at 7:41 PM
Monday, April 28, 2008
We had so much fun celebrating Pipers 1st birthday with her! It was a perfect day at the park and the kids had so much fun playing together. I sure love my little Pipes! She is such a sweet baby and I adore her sweet smile; she can light up a room! I love having her over and I love how much my kids adore her and play with her. Happy Birthday little Piper!!! We love you!
Posted by Kristina at 3:22 PM
Friday, April 25, 2008
Posted by Kristina at 10:33 AM
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I did this wrong, so sorry it's in the wrong spot. These are from our Birthday Bash we had at Mike & Tiffanys for my Moms Birthday. It was me & Ambers first time playing guitar hero and I must say I am totally hooked!! I can't wait for my taxes to get here so I can go buy it!!! Happy Birthday Mom!
Posted by Kristina at 9:59 AM
Monday, April 21, 2008
So I have posted many many times about my kids photo shoots that they do.......this one is definitely the funniest! Apparently Mason & Emberlyn stuck marshmallows to an apple to give it eyes and a smiley face and then were so proud of their work that they decided to take pictures. What cracks me up the most is that they staged it in different places to take pictures.....this isn't even half of them! I love it when my kids make me laugh! The other pics are of our garden; they are pretty good photographers!
Posted by Kristina at 1:45 PM
Friday, April 18, 2008
So after I posted about Crystals B-day, and was getting ready to post pictures of my niece Pipers Birthday, I realized i was adjusting to a new baby and didn't do a Birthday shout out for 2 of my favorite people!!
1st on March 21st (which was my actual due date; THANK GOODNESS I didn't go that long!!) was my Brother Jeremiahs 22nd b-day. When I moved out of the house to get married he was 10 or 11; then when my family moved back to AZ he left on his mission one month later, so this past year has been really fun getting to know him as an adult. Here are some things I love about Jeremiah.
* he has been the biggest ladies man since he was about 3 years old.....seriously!!!
* he has a great sense of humor (i really am the only one in my family that missed that jean!)
* he has always been such a sweetheart and I think he just lives to make people happy
* I still see him as my adorable baby brother and love having him around
* I love how much he has gotten to know my kids and (I think) really enjoys being a fun uncle
* I am SO happy that he has chosen to stay here in good ol' AZ since he has been home because it wouldn't be the same here with out him!!
And 2nd, but certainly not least... my beautiful mom turned 29 (funny how we are the same age!!) on March 27th. I will try to condense the list of things I love about her;
* she is my hero! Everything about her is amazing!
* her body rocks!! It is awful (for me) that she is smaller than I am......regardless of the fact that I just had a baby; BUT makes me way happy for her that she takes such good care of herself!
* she really is the kindest person I know
* she is the best mom any one could ever ask for
* she has always been an amazing example to me, in every way and I am being honest when I say that every day I try to be more and more like her. I really couldn't live without my mom & I am so blessed to have her in my life.
Sorry it's late, but we love you bunches Mom & Jeremiah Happy Birthday!!
Posted by Kristina at 8:28 PM
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Devin gets really board sometimes when I am at work so he finds all sorts of ways to keep the kids entertained. One day he made them hats out of tin foil and another day Brigham actually was the one who found Emmys old dance costume and insisted on wearing it around the house for the rest of the night. What fun Daddy is!
I think this is painters tape.....he was lovin' it!
Posted by Kristina at 11:31 AM
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Posted by Kristina at 10:51 AM
Posted by Kristina at 8:32 AM
Friday, April 11, 2008
So, ask anyone in Devins family if he is accident prone and they would probably die laughing, and then tell you a million stories about all the things that have happened to him during his 34 years of life. Even as an adult, he continues to be every ones insurance policy (as long as Devin is around, no one else will get hurt!!) In the past 3 weeks he has been to the ER 4 times for 3 different injuries.........I think he has been feeling a bit neglected with the new baby around?? That or he misses Redge beating up on him so now he just does it himself? Come back Redge, come back!! :) The first injury was 3 weeks ago when he broke his toe, followed the next week by having a huge metal tank fall on his left leg almost breaking it, followed the next week by a pan of boiling water falling on his right leg resulting in 2nd degree burns from his thigh all the way down to his toes. Which was kind of funny because he had just stopped limping on his left leg, and now is limping on his right leg. What is even more funny is that every time he would start feeling better he would laugh and say, "now I have to find something else to whine about" and afew days later, lo and behold he had something new to whine about. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy and am still laughing as I write all this!! I just thought everyone would LOVE to see pictures of his nasty legs! Poor baby!
Posted by Kristina at 3:57 PM
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Posted by Kristina at 5:11 PM
Friday, April 4, 2008
Posted by Kristina at 12:45 PM