Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ryker is 3 months!





WHY do my babies grow so fast!! I guess even faster when they are born 1/2 grown all ready! I am super in love with this little man! He loves to smile and coo at us all day long. He started to become a super fussy baby, just like every baby I have ever had, and a friend told me to go off of milk and see if that helped. Lo and behold, fussy baby is gone and SUPER happy, wonderful baby is here!!! I couldn't believe the difference. The last few babies I have been starting to feel like me nursing them actually was making them fussy....I guess I was right. But now that I don't have any milk he is a wonderful baby. He sleeps great (always has though), loves his swing and LOVES his baths! He weighs a whopping 17 lbs. now! Crazy, I know. I enjoy every min. I get to spend with this adorable baby!!

11 comments:

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

The same thing happened to me when I was nursing Oggy. Milk still makes him have a tummy ache. And I don't think I have ever seen your baby in person, tear.
So are you done having kids so we can go to Cali?

Sar said...

I'm glad you're back! Look at those eye lashes. . . Holy Cow!!! He's so cute! I want to snuggle him!

Amber and Co. said...

Cute pictures! He's adorable! I heard that Whole Foods sells a delicious icecream that is dairy free. It's made from coconut milk. Here' a link to the ice cream. Maybe that might be a nice treat while you're off dairy? :)

http://www.turtlemountain.com/

Jacob said...

He's about 4 times heavier than our 4 month old baby (kitten)! We don't give him milk either, and he's great!

Jennie said...

He is HUGE! I still want to kidnap him when I see him at church, so dang cute! You sure know how to get the cute ones. :)

As Told By Molly said...

Baby boys are meant to be big...right? Well, that's the way they come around here, too. And Porter was allergic to milk till he was three. Go figure. But what a cutie!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Oh my goss!!! His is so stinkin cute. I want to kiss him all over.

Amanda said...

Kristina....that is one BIG baby!! He is so cute though. I would love to pinch those cheeks!!

Good job!!

Hollie said...

he is sooo cute! definitely came from the same tietjen mold! :) i need to come over and visit! let me save up some money for about a month so i can afford the gas to get out there!! :)

Kristine Thompson said...

So cute, I have heard that about nursing from a couple people. Who knew huh.

Victor and Annette said...

What a cutie! They do grow up too fast. Isn't it amazing how our bodies work... we go off one thing and it makes all the difference...