Wednesday, September 10, 2008

1/2 a year already!!!



Where does the time go?? SERIOUSLY! Ryker is 6 months today! Crazy I know. I actually weighed him yesterday and is 21 lbs., officially caught up with my 17 month old niece! He has two cute teeth, not loving baby cereal so much, drinks 8-10 oz. bottles AND still nurses, sleeps great (when he isn't cutting teeth), loves his bumbo and LOVES his exosaucer. He does roll over, but I'm not quite sure how he is supposed to learn how to sit up or crawl or anything if he is always IN something to keep him safe (from B&B) and when they are asleep, he is sleeping. Hmmmmm? I love his big chocolate eyes and I LOVE that he is my rolly polly snugly baby! (and the marks on his head are b/c no matter how often I trim his nails, he has baby itchy forehead syndrome and scratches it in his sleep...poor baby!)

6 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

What a stud that boy is, and such a TANK! I love it, you look so gorgeous in that pic. Bumbo's are the best!

Jen Johnson said...

It is so true how time flies. I don't mine to turn one! I am enjoying my roly poly too.
Jen

Diane said...

wow..it DOES go by fast!! and what a chunky monkey.. :)
you've lost weight--looks good!!!

Sar said...

Oh man, he's so cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

As Told By Molly said...

He reminds me of Porter at that age. Big and cuddly.

Did you get your sauna suit yet... ;)

Victor and Annette said...

I can't believe that Liberty is 4... I moved in with Sar and Redge when her and Hyrum were just 1.... all your kids are cute!