Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day one of a new me??


2 weeks ago a very good friend of mine sent me an email asking me
to be part of her support group for her quest in finding better health
for herself. She had started some nutritional products that through detox and
nutrition were bringing her relief from many many years of pain and migraines
due to her MS. I have known her for about 6 years and know that she lives in
daily pain, so for her to say she had found something that took her pain away
as well as loosing 10 pounds i called her immediately and asked her to sign me up!!!
I have battled migraines since i was a teenage. Since becoming a mom they have slowly
gotten worse, but since having Ryker they have been unbearable! Even under the care
of a neurologist, taking 3 different medications, trips to the chiropractor & changes
to my diet i still have several a week, and usually a headache every day. So in the
small hopes that i might even have 1/2 the great results my friend has had (which
she is 14 days with no pain & no headaches!!) i started my nutritional journey today
and will be using my blog as not only my journal, but a way for my family & friends
to keeps tabs on my progress. Like i said, even if i end up with results half as
great as hers i would be elated!! So check back soon to see how its going!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

AWESOME!!! I am so glad to hear from you for 1 and for 2 good luck. I will watch your progress diligently!!! We need to get the girls together!

Amanda said...

Sounds like a great opportunity for you! I started seeing a naturopath a couple of years ago, and was doing similar things to what it sounds like you're doing. It made SUCH a difference for me. I can't wait to hear how this affects you!

Renée said...

Good Luck and look forward to your update posts. Glad to see you back in the blog. How is the new housing arrangement?

Val said...

Good luck with everything!! Hopefully it will be as effective as it has been with your friend...we'll stay posted.

Dizzy Kate said...

I hope that you find the relief that you deserve. You are an amazing person. I don't know how you do everything you do. I am anxious to hear all about it.

buddyandsarahaws said...

Thats awesome! Let me know how it goes, I have a friend with terrible headaches everyday. Let me know what your doing and if it works. I was telling her about it and she was really interested.