Sunday, October 10, 2010

Friends that Inspire

I have realized a lot lately how desperate I am to be better. I better mom, a better wife, a better friend; along with that I have realized that I have a handful; well maybe two handfuls, of amazing women in my life that inspire me. They bless me with their example and being around them, or talking with them, makes me want to be a better person. Really can you ask for anything better in a friend? Someone who is such a good example that you think about picking up your scriptures more, or loving on your kids more just because of them?? Someone who one minute you are laughing together about a movie, and the next minute having a conversation about being a better wife. I want to be that kind of friend.....not so other people can look and think how great I am, but for ME! I want to be able to lay my head down every night and think, "I was a little bit better today than I was yesterday" I'm incredibly grateful for amazing friends, old AND new, who inspire me and set a good example for me. Thank you for being strong, kind, wonderful women and for helping me to be a better person!

I couldn't possibly list all my "friends who inspire" OR have a picture of each of them; and I would never want to offend anyone, BUT this is just ONE of my amazing friends that makes me want to be a better person; I miss her and wish she didnt live so far away because I want to be like her when I grow up!

No comments: