Tuesday, May 15, 2007

GIRLS ONLY!!!







Ok, so my super fun Birthday didn't end on Wednesday! March was my moms Birthday and me and my sisters took her out for pedicures, dinner and a movie.....it was so much fun we decided to make a new tradition that on each of our Birthdays we would have a girls date; so Saturday was my turn. We did some shopping, got a few wedding things out of the way for Amanda, got our pedicures and had yummy Carrabas! I love hanging out w/my family; they are so much fun!!!









4 comments:

Erica said...

Hey I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. I have tried a couple times to leave you comments but they would not go thru so we will try again. What a fun day with sisters I wish I had that! Tiff is so lucky. I will for sure post a pic when I get it done I need to get to the scrapbook store and get going! Erica

Lisa Harris said...

You are funny..I think we met at our Super Saturday...maybe? F21 is great..they have one at Fiesta mall and chandler and have a store called for love at Fashion Square that is all accessories. You can't beat the prices..it silly to spend a lot on trendy items..save it for jeans..handbags and shoes. Have fun!

Sar said...

What ribbon store is that? It looks huge! You guys are lucky to all have each other! Sounds like you had lots of fun!

The Cronin Family said...

How cute are you girls. I wish my family did stuff like that! Can you all adopt me?! :)