Friday, November 14, 2008

8 months old












































What an adorable baby!! Ryker is growing up way too fast!!! He turned 8 months on the 10th, even though he looks 2!! He weights over 20 lbs, he FINALLY sits up ;) and he has 4 teeth which is so dang cute cuz they are his 2 top K9 and bottom 2 middle...SOOO cute!! He says dada, and loves to sit in the highchair, or in his exosaucer and watch all the craziness that goes on around here. He adores Austin and loves to go to him as much as he loves to be with me! I gave him his 1st haircut on Wednesday which is the youngest I have ever cut any of my boys hair (he beat Hunter by one month!) He looks so dang cute! He makes everyone smile and we pinch all his fat rolls about a million times a day! Thanks Ryker for being such an amazing baby!!!

7 comments:

Sar said...

Oh, he is so cute, I want to pinch him too! I love babies with chubs!!

Amanda said...

He is so cute. He looks like a litle man! Except he isn't that little!! Very cute though!!

Renée said...

You can tell he is a Tietjen. What a cutie.

Jen Johnson said...

Aren't those babies so cute. Baby benjamin has four teeth too! He is sitting up and trying to crawl - not quite yet, but getting there. They do grow way too fast. I am enjoying him and he gets us laughing and having a good time everyday too!
Jen J.

Marie said...

I have been away from your blog for way too long. Congrats on the new job and new van/bus. Your kids are so cute and I really do think you are superwoman. You are amazing!

Hollie said...

hey girl...i was out in queen creek not too long ago and decided to do a drive by! i cant believe the addition you r doing! i moved to mesa and living in my parents home with my girls. chad and the boys r out off of ironwood and ocotillo. i would love to come and visit sometime soon! i need your phone number again..plz call me..623-236-5084. do you still keep in touch with chelsea and kevin? do they still live out there?

Irma said...

Kitchen sinks are the best for baths for little ones! I bet you didn't do that with your first one either?! lol I wish I could redo some of the things I did with the first kids with the experience that I have now...would have made life simpler!