Thursday, December 4, 2008

We miss you Cassie!!

























Well, it was bound to happen some day. Some crazy boy would sweep Cassie off her feet and wisk her away and keep her all to himself!! We just never thought that "all to himself" place would be in UTAH!! WHAAAAAA! :( Cassie has met this super great guy that she has totally fallen for and he has likewise fallen for her, and they both made the decision that they would like to be close to each other so they could actually go on dates more than once every couple of months.........stupid!! I did long distance for a year; no biggie!! (LOL!!) So about a month ago she quit her job, packed up her stuff and headed off to Utah. Afew days later, she had a new place to live, a new job and is loving getting to see her cutie pie boyfriend up close and personal on a regular basis. We miss her like CRAZY!! Especially now that it's the holidays and we are doing a ton of family stuff; it just isn't the same without her here. She is coming to visit for Christmas and I can't wait. Lots of people make me laugh, but there is something different about the way that girl makes me laugh! I love her to pieces. Hopefully the next couple of years will fly by (the time it takes for L to finish school) and before we know it she will be back here making us all laugh till we cry. We love you Cass and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!!













5 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

OH I totally HATE Utah. My sister just moved back there too. She lived here for like 5 months then off she went. NO FAIR. I'm so sorry for you--I know how you feel.

Michelle said...

I know...I miss sitting by her in R.S. It will be over soon. Your mom was almost to tears the other day talking about her. Just call me I will tell you funny Jacob stories to make ya feel better!

Victor and Annette said...

I guess that just means you will have to come a visit us Utah'ens.... I don't know what I would do if Sar was far away.

ginger said...

hey what's up with Bailee coming home from school & saying austin told her you're moving... is that true? hopefully she didn't tell me a secret that sustin told her to keep quiet :) i guess i'll know it's a secret if you delete this!! hope you're doing good over there :) shay missed you for singing time today... haha

Anonymous said...

ughhhh why did you have to go and make me cry like that!!! i miss you all like crazy and i cant wait to see you soooooon! :]]] i love you sister!