Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary!




13 years doesn't sound like much, but when I think about all the things that have gone on in 13 years......time really does fly when your having fun! I still feel young and like we should be on our honeymoon instead of getting a young man prepared to receive the priesthood! Marriage always has it's ups and downs, but one thing has remained the same in our relationship.....both of us have always put 110% into our marriage and have always tried to remain each others best friend. Our trials through life have made us not only stronger individuals but closer to one another. I love my husband so much! He is so wonderful and there are not many men who do all that he does. I love him for who he is, the way he is with me and the way he is with our kids. People ask all the time how I can handle 8 kids, well I have said before, I couldn't do it without an amazing man by my side. I couldn't image life without him and I look forward to many many more happy years with my best friend!! I love you Devin!

6 comments:

Marie said...

Cannot believe you've been married 13 years. I remember coming to hang out at your little apartment with Jen right after you guys were married. That was so long ago, but just yesterday!? Congrats!!

Renée said...

Happy Anni!!!!

Cassie Jae said...

Devin looks really thrilled in these pics & you look good as always :] lol love you sis!

Jacey said...

Congrats...ours is next! What's up w/ Devin? Did he not want to celebrate? Silly man!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it was 13 years ago that I came to Arizona for your wedding! You have a beautiful family! I'm glad that we can follow each others blogs!

Kristina said...

That picture was taken at a family dinner afew months ago & he wasn't feeling good and was 1/2 asleep so we were giving him a hard time! :)