Monday, June 15, 2009

Life for the Tietjens




So just a quick update. The kids are out of school, and having a blast! I started working @ Copper Canyon Dental in May, which I love, but hate being away from my kids. I work 3 days a week and usually have cleaning jobs on the other two days, so I am trying to cut back on the cleaning to be home with the kids more. We moved AGAIN....this time from Gilbert to Mesa, to live with my parents for the summer and then hopefully we will be able to move back into our ward in Gilbert.....which we miss TERRIBLY!! It is amazing that we were there for such a short time but fell in love SO quickly! Devin is finding working, thank goodness! Devins Dad just moved here which is wonderful! We are so excited to have him close and spend time with him. Tiffany (my sister) is just weeks away from having her 3rd baby girl and I am SO excited!! Jacob and Crystal added to their family with Iris.....their cat Eddies new wife! Amanda finally is working days...no more nasty night job YIPEE! We are missing Cassie SO MUCH and wish we got to see her more and my baby brother Jeremiah was married to his sweetheart Ciera this past Saturday (pics and post later). So life is crazy as always, but were here, healthy and happy.....couldn't ask for much more than that!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Jakes and I were talking about this last night... that our biggest news is always about our cats. Kinda embarrassing. But funny.