Friday, July 3, 2009

HAHAHA!

Last night Devin was going to Target so I asked if he could get me one thing & he said, sure, put it on the list. So I wrote down, "Playtex gentle glide-regular". When he got home he said, "I guess Target doesn't carry that brand cuz I looked everywhere & couldn't find it. Then he handed me a women's Schick razor! I was laughing so hard! He started laughing asking, "what? what? did I get the wrong thing?" When I told him what it was I needed he started laughing & said, "um yeah I guess this would really not work for what you need" I am still laughing about it!! I love it when he makes me laugh!

8 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That is seriouly funny as heck.

Kaltaler Korner said...

That is too funny!!

Cassie Jae said...

hahahaha

Jen Johnson said...

I laugh out loud as I read it! too funny..

Gail said...

Diego would never be willing to get that for me. But to be honest... I probably wouldn't trust him to get it for me in the first place!

Cindy said...

It's 5:30 a.m and I'm laughing hysterically. I thought stuff like that only happens in the movies! You know the one when they announce a price check over the intercom when a man is checking out? YFAC

Val said...

That's hilarious! I wonder how long he was looking in the razor section for the Playtex brand :)

Diane said...

funny.. funny.. once kevin had to go get me monistat at 11:30 at night! he DID get the right thing.. but ahhh the embarrasment he must have had standing there looking for it..then buying it!