Tuesday, July 14, 2009

LIFE

I know posts are no fun w/out pictures, but sometimes I just need to put things down while it's on my mind. Life is interesting!! I am amazed at the strength the Lord has given me to overcome, not hills, but MOUNTAINS in my life! No matter how tall the mountain, and whether or not I can see the top, or what is on the other side, He continues to give me the strength and courage to keep on climbing. I am so blessed and grateful for the people in my life. I cannot imagine a life without the gospel! How do people get through life without it? How do they have the will to keep moving forward? Sometimes when we get thrown things that we have absolutely no control over, all we can do is just keep a smile on our face and have the faith that the Lord is always aware of us and our needs, and that He will always give us the things that we need to overcome our trials. I think one reason that I have been blessed with so many wonderful kids is because when life gets hard, everywhere I turn there is an adorable face reminding me of why I keep going AND bringing me joy along the way! I could never let them down and all I want is for them to get through life knowing how much they are loved.

3 comments:

Jeff and Tenille said...

Hi my name is Tenille, I came across your blog on my cousin Gails site. I was just curious if you were related to Flint Tietjen from Ramaha NM? Kind of an unusual name so I thought I'd ask :)

Cassie Jae said...

I love you sister :] I can't wait to see you in a few days!! :]]]

Cedar said...

Well put friend!! Isn't this all SO true!! Thanks for your words of encouragement and testimony! You are an amazing mom! How does that saying go?? "I know God only gives us things we could handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much" Hope you have a great day!:)