Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Liberty!!














































My little Libs turned 5 and is off to Kindergarten! I am really excited for her to go because I know how excited she is. She has watched patiently while 4 older siblings have gone, and she is so thrilled that it is finally her turn! We had family over for her birthday and it was a blast as always. Liberty is quite the charachter....she LOVES playing with Ryker, doing big girl things with Emberlyn and she absolutely loves going anywhere with her Dad. She loves to shop and go swimming, she loves barbies and baby dolls. Whenever she wants to play it is always the same...."who is going to play house with me?" I have so enjoyed watching her grow up into a little girl and I can't wait to watch her over the next 5 years! We love you Liberty!!!









No comments: