Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My little Baby!!

I wish these pictures were better, but I am in love with this little man! What an amazing blessing this little guy has been in my life. He is the light of everyone’s life and all of his siblings LOVE to treat him like he is the baby and he loves it as well! I can't believe that he is two years old already; maybe since he came out so huge it made the time go by so much faster.

This is what my little man is like at 2;

* loves to show off and get laughs from everyone
* I LOVE his exploding knuckles that he does. He will go from person to person until everyone gives him knuckles, and after Jacob taught him exploding knuckles, now he has to make the exploding sound too. SO funny!
* decided 6 months ago that he was too big for his baby crib; I cried!
* Loves to play with cars, blocks, be outside and read books.......everything boy!
* he is a total climber and we are constantly getting him off of things
* he has started talking a TON, and among his favorites is asking to watch SpongeBob (sheesh!)
* loves to go to nursery and has never given us a problem
* he does throw some pretty fun fits, on the tummy, legs kicking.....it's hysterical!
* he has the ability to make everyone he comes in contact with light up and smile
I couldn't imagine our lives without this sweet adorable boy and I want him to stay my baby boy forever.......here’s to wishing!

3 comments:

Renée said...

Aww, he is adorable.

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

So sweet!! My Reesie turns 2 on Saturday. It's really heart breaking:)

MelissaEaves said...

Such a cute boy. Man, what is it with our babies? Don't you just love them. I love how babies create such a happy bond within our families. I am so glad to see that you're doing well. Also happy to see your perfect teeth. My braces come off in two weeks.....woo..hoo!