Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Updates

Last week when I finished getting the little ones all ready to go run errands Brinley said, "mom, we all look so cute, we need to take a picture" I was laughing so hard cuz I thought, man we don't get out much HAHAHA! So I have to find the cord to my phone cuz most of my pictures are on my phone and I hate posting without pictures, but here are a few things going on.
Devin and I have a week and a half left of our first semester of college and 1st lesson learned...Devin wont take 4 late start classes again! And 2nd lesson learned is organization is Key! It has been a little bumpy figuring out how to keep up with the house, tend to all the kiddos and both of us get our homework done, BUT all a wonderful learning experience and we will get better and better as we go. Devin may take off 1st summer session to have time to get some things taken care of and I start my EMT classes on the 17th! I am SO excited and can't wait to jump in! The kids are getting really excited for summer vacation and we are too! We are still living across the street from my mom and dad which has been so wonderful, but later this summer we will be moving AGAIN! UGH!! 4 times in one year is NOT fun! At least a lot of our stuff is still in boxes! I am going to be an aunt again....Jacob and Crystal are expecting their 1st baby in November and I am ecstatic to have a new baby around again!!!!! Lucky girl is feeling great and excited to be a mommy.
Austin is becoming quite the teenager and loves going to YM and is serving as the 1st counselor and is such a good example to the other kids. Hunter is such a little social bug and has girls calling the house for him already! It has been tough realizing that we are going to have to start making some serious decisions about how to raise teenagers which scares the heck out of me, but we will just try to do what we feel is best for our kids. Mason is doing much better in school and still is our little jokester! Emmy is loving school and enjoys flirting with Austin and Hunters friends..........this is going to be trouble! Liberty still is my thumb sucking cutie with a scream that will put anyone down! She is the WORST to get up in the morning, very particular about what she wears, how her hair is done and what shoes she has on, it's always drama! Brinley is such a little girl, I don't know how she has grown up so fast and she is so tall, Brigham still relys on her for a lot but I love that they get along so well. Then there is my baby, who isn't a baby anymore and I miss having a little baby. Life is good, we are getting ready to enter our stream of birthdays which I love. We are busy as ever but enjoying school life and being a family. Hopefully I will find my cord soon so I can start downloading more pics and getting caught up on posts I need to get done.

2 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

I really want to read this but your words are black and so is your background. I LOVE the pictures though:-) LOL!!!

stacy said...

such a cute post!!!! i have an idea for you if you want liberty to stop sucking her thumb. it has helpped so many kids and i NEVER in a million years could have come up with such a great idea. let me know if you want to know.