Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Liberty Kae


I love this beautiful girl! I love how pretty she is, and I love when she wants to snuggle still, and I SUPER love her laugh! I love her pretty hair and even more that she LOVES to let me do her hair, I love that she is ALL girl and when she isn't being moody, she is a DOLL!!! I can't believe how grown up she is becoming...I really forgot she was turning 6 because it seems like she is older than that. She is super smart, loves school, playing house with her sisters, coloring, and riding her bike. She can cripple her Dad with one flash of that pretty smile, and he knows it too!
We had a BLAST celebrating her Birthday with a girly tea party. She had friends and cousins come and get dressed up, eat TONS of yummy food, and make placemats. They all looked so cute in their dress up clothes and had fun just being girls. Thanks everyone for making Libertys day so special!!

3 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

She is beautiful. GREAT job on the cake. It is amazing.

Kristina said...

Oh I totally thought I put on here that my brother made it. I WISH I could throw that together! He went to the Scottsdale Culinary Institue! LUCKY!

Linda said...

When you need another idea for a party, ask me about the detective party my sister-in-law did. I figure you may run short of ideas because of so many birthday's each year!