Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday my little ones!


It makes me a little sad that no one ever looks @ blogs anymore (I'm guilty too) but I realized, this blog is for me and my family, so I need to spend more time on it (and less time on FB!)
My sweet little twins turned 4!! I was brought to tears the morning of their birthday when I looked and Devin and said, do you realize what we were doing 4 years ago right now? Holding our brand new little twins! How did 4 years go by so fast?? I almost don't remember them as 18 month olds or 2 year olds! Having twins has been one of the greatest, funnest experiences of my life. If  I could choose to do it all over again I WOULD in a heart beat! In my dream world, 2 years from now I would have another set of  identical girls and then call it quits (In my dream world!).
Brinley and Brigham have been T-R-O-U-B-L-E, but still fun! Sunday night the girls spent the night at Grandmas and the next morning Brigham came running in my room, frantically looking in the corners and around the bed and said, "Oh hi mom, I just lookin fo my friend" ME "what friend?" Brigg "my dada friend" (NO idea why he calls her dada...with an auh sound, always has) I thought that was the cutest thing ever, UNTIL she came home and he went running to her and shouted "DADA! DADA! Yu home!! I missed yu yast nite" Those are the moments I live for and that make up for all the flooded bathrooms, dirty dusty feet, markers on the wall, and late nights waiting for them to quit playing and go to sleep! I really love these two and couldn't imagine our lives without them!

Finishing up the monkey cupcakes
LOVE my new cupcake stand.
(can't really see the cute leopard print ribbon around the edge of each plate)
Working on our jungle animal masks
Told ya its a ZOO here!
We had a wonderful birthday party for them! I made a decision to put more effort into my kids Birthdays and I was quite proud to show off my treats! Thanks Amber, Tyler, Brooklyn, Carson, Nicole, Audree, Liv, Shelby, MaKenna and Piper for coming and having fun with us!!

Our new Happy Birthday Wreath for the front door
Close up of our Happy Birthday Banner
 (the fabric can be changed out to match any party theme we decide to do)

4 comments:

Cassie Jae said...

stinkin cute cupcakes sister! and super cute banner and wreath!! :]] And of course super cute twins!! I cannot believe they are 4 years old! Ahh! :]

Crystal said...

Who says noone lookes at your blog any more? I still do. :)

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

I still LOVE looking at blogs. Everything looks so so cute. LOVE the banner, LOVE the wreath, LOVE the cupcakes. Great job mom. The twins are just so cute. You are a wonderful mom I hope you get your wish (in your dream world).

arizonamama said...

Love your cupcakes, your banner, all of it. Super cute. I still look at blogs when I get a chance. Not a Facebok fan. Yes, I know that means I'm old but it's true. What fun adventures with your twins!