Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Brinley & Piper





Brinley loves babies!! It is so funny to watch her b/c she would rather play--ok attack--a baby than just about anything else. Brigham looks at babies like, oh cool, then walks off. The last picture you can't see Brynns face very well, but she is sobbing b/c I took Piper out of the car seat. It was way too cute! Someone said to me once, "I think that's why you are supposed to have so many babies, cuz your kids just adore them." It is really fun watching all my kids swoon over a new baby! :)
(photos taken May 28th Brinley is 1 year old and Piper is 6 weeks old)

2 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Hey Kristina it is Crystal from the ward. Your blog just gets cuter. I love the name Piper, it has always been a fav. of mine. I can't believe how great you are at the blogging. I love lurking.

Michelle said...

I love your little girls. I wanna eat them both up. Piper gets cuter everytime I see her and Brinleyis a cutie pie...I want her betrothed (sp) to Isaac. So we need to work up an arrangement. :)