Sunday, July 1, 2007

Emberlyns 1st dance recital!



So, I was probably THE proudest Mom ever @ Emmys first dance recital on Saturday June 9th. I felt so silly b/c I was actually tearing up when she was on stage! What a goofy Mom!! She did such a wonderful job and not to mention how adorable she looked in her costume. I am really lucky that she isn't a "clingy" child. I was a "Stage Mom" and took care of all the girls in her class during the show and it made me grateful for the sweet, happy girl she is!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for Emmy! She is such a sweet girly! She always makes me laugh & smile with her cute little personality! I can't wait to see the video.

Erica said...

You are not silly! I cried a cuople years ago at McKenna's first recital. They are just so fun and cute!