Saturday, July 7, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday Liberty!

What is Liberty like at 3? Hmmmm, she is just about the cutest gal ever; which keeps her from a lot of punishments! :) Here are some things I love about her:

** I love watching her play house--which is her favorite! She will play & pretend for hours
**She loves to take good care of her baby dolls. She will very gently pick her baby up out of the stroller and cuddle w/it softly and tell it, "it's ok baby. come here, don't cry" It's way too cute!
** she REFUSES to stop being the baby! If she finds a binki anywhere, or if Piper is over, she will steal it and suck on it like shes 1! And she will not stop drinking out of bottles!! I guess that won't stop until I take the bottles away from the babies and hide them all!
** I love the way she twirls her hair. One of my favorite pictures is when she came in to me bawling b/c she had her finger stuck in her hair!!
** She can be SO SWEET and has the most adorable smile! I love it when she is cuddly and loves on me.
** She loves to sing and dance. She will just burst into song, anywhere and make up her own lyrics!
** She is VERY excited to be a sunbeam next year and constantly asks me how much longer
** It's way funny when she is being bossy, she puts her hand on her hip and bobbs her head around as she is shouting orders............can't imagine where in the world she learned that!
** Even though it gets annoying, I do love it that she likes to climb in bed w/us at night. When she finally wants to fall asleep she flips over on her tummy, sticks her thumb in her mouth and insists that Devin scratch her back. Devin always looks at me and says, "oh, her poor husband"
I love my sweet little Libs! We wanted a sister for Emmy so bad that when she was delivered (we didn't know the sex of the baby) I cried and cried with excitement. She has always been a sweetheart and I love watching her grow!

3 comments:

The Cronin Family said...

Happy Birthday Liberty!

Tiffany said...

Too cute! I was wondering why you put best buddies but not "most of the time" until I saw the next pic! LOL Too funny!!

Amanda said...

Kristina--I was blog hopping through my friends' blogs and stumbled across yours! I can't believe I found it! I think the last time I saw you was at the airport in 2000 when you were going to Women's Conference at BYU. It is so wonderful to see your cute family and all of the fun things going on in your life. I've been married now for 3 years and have 2 little girls. You can see pics and things at segebergs.org/ryan. You can also check out my blog at sympatichna.blogspot.com.

--Amanda (Pettit) Segeberg