Thursday, July 5, 2007

My morning surprise!

NO LIE!! This is my story--I came down stairs this morning and saw this HUGE scorpion on the floor and thought to myself--silly Devin trying to scare me with a fake scorpion; so I kicked it with my foot and thought, "did that just move?" so I threw a box at it to see if it was real or not, and OH MY GOODNESS it moved!! I almost had a heart attack! For a split second I thought to myself, "can I leave that there until Devin gets home?" So what is a mother to do when there is a Ginormous creature in her house threatening the well being of her small children? She calls her sister in law that lives next door and asks her to come and kill it! :) I cannot do scorpions so thank goodness my sister in law Camille is braver than me and rushed right over to save the day! Thanks Camille!!!

5 comments:

The Cronin Family said...

Oh my gosh! That is the huggest scorpion I have ever seen. I seriously might have died if that was in my house. eeek!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh. I would have pooped my pants!! NO LIE!! I can't stand a cricket...let alone a scorpion. I would have made Jared come home from work and get it or I would have called your dad or brother to come over. WOW!!!

Jacey said...

YIKES!!! I would have thrown the box over it, left the house for the day and made Mike deal with it before I came back home! Those are my worst nightmare!
BTW - I love your new header on your blog. I can't wait to learn how to "cutesie" mine up!

Jamie W. said...

Hey Kristina it's Jamie Webb. Oh my gosh, that is so gross. I would have freaked out. I was screaming today because I had a lizard in my house. Go Camille she is awesome.

The Richins Family said...

Yuck! I just got Goose bumps! I would have tried to vacuum it up, that's what i do with bugs, spiders, everything. I can't kill creepy crawly things. I have a phobia! Hope you don't get anymore.