Sunday, March 28, 2010

Great Aunt?? Sheeeesh!!!

I love being an aunt......but am constantly reminded how freakin old I am getting!! 20 YEARS ago a family moved across the street from me and my family, little did I know they would end up being my family.
(The family is Devins sister Colleen.....thats how Dev and I met) I was their full time babysitter and watched their kids grow from the time the oldest two were about 3 and 1. NOW, these two little kids are married and having kids of their own! The little Jessica I babysat from the time she was a baby, became MY babysitter and is now babysitter her OWN baby! CRAZY!!!! They both have had babies in the past few months and I love it! I wish I could camp out at their houses and get my baby fix!!!
Love you Ty and Jess (and sweet little babies!)

Breylon Sellers (Jessicas baby) weighed just over 6 lbs ....... smaller than my twins.
He is SO cute and such a tiny little peanut!
Reece Bowman (Ty's baby) He is getting so big and loves to suck on his fingers. SUCH a cutie pie!!
These two boys are gonna be such great friends!

No comments: