Sunday, May 16, 2010

We survived!

Well, we did it!! Devin and I survived our 1st semester of college. I'm not even sure how we did it? But we finished and what a learning experience this has been! It has been crazy stressful but we both have learned what things we will do differently next semester. Summer session I am taking class during the day for EMT and Devin has classes in the evening, I actually think it might work a lot better. I will be home by 1:00 which will be really nice and Devin only goes 2 nights a week. He is still deciding what degree he wants to go for and as for me, as long as I love EMT as much as I think I will, I will continue in medical and become an RN. Although I really enjoy school I do miss being a full time mom though. I miss having time to do things like make things for my kids or making it to their scout stuff. It is all for a good purpose and I will get better and better at balancing everything......I hope :)  I do wish that I would not have taken summer classes and just enjoyed the summer, BUT we are probably moving into the campus housing for families and we have to be enrolled, so I guess its a good trade; there is a community pool and fitness center which I hope to visit on a regular basis. No back yard but plenty of places for the kids to ride their bike and playgrounds. We will know in July if we get the house or not. Hoping to have a really great summer no matter what!! 

No comments: