Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mason joins the head injury club!

well, I can't find my camera so I just found a cute picture of Mason to put on here so I could write about his 1st head injury! I use this as my journal :) so I had to write about it. Last night Mason slammed his head just right onto the railing on the stairs & busted it open; so we got out the super glue to glue it shut. Ok, now here is the part I am sure alot of you moms are saying, "Oh MY GOSH you glued his head shut!!!" but trust me, super glue is a mothers best friend when you have as many kids as I do and you don't want anyone taking them from you because your at the hospital all the time getting things sewn and stapled shut--plus I had to watch while they held down Hunter to staple his head shut afew years ago and that is just plain torture--for him and for me! Anyways- there is a point to this story. When we went upstairs to go to bed Mason told me, "finawee, I finawee have somefing for Hawoween" when I asked him what he meant he said, "well, now I will have this coo scawr for Hawoween....rarrrr!" I've decided that Mason was put on this earth to make me laugh, and he does a SUPER good job!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOL to funny!! I love the way you write what he says!! He is a super funny guy!!

Amber and Co. said...

I'm glad Mason's okay! What a funny thing for him to say and I can totally hear him saying it from how you wrote it!

I gotta get me some Super-Glue!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

What a brave mom!! Jake once pulled a ladder on his face and had a major bloody nose. I rushed him in urgent care and I was a wreck...bawling and everything cause I was sure they were gonna take him away from me!! I had blood all over me.

Crystal said...

I freaking LOVE Mason. My favorite quote from his birthday party...

Mason: IT'S A TWO-PACK!!!!

Kristina: A two-pack of what?

Mason: I don't know, but there's TWO!!!!

See it Try it Love it said...

Mason is such a sweet boy, when he was in my class he wanted to leave most of the time,but when he stayed he was so nice to me. He is so handsome too. Jackson got his head staple about 8 mo. ago it was awful. He also had stiches at a year old. He is definitely headed down that path. Hey if you are interested in the botique all her stuff is on the website shesgotitall.net, it is the greatest stuff, I have nearly all of it. If you want to go it is near val vista and southern, call me and I will give you better directions.