Monday, August 27, 2007

funny mom of 6

If you will focus your attention to my list of "people we love" I have added a new link "funny mom" I have named her. If you got an e-mail awhile back, hysterically describing a mothers trip to the grocery store w/her 6 children and coming home with a pack of Pokemon cards that she did not intend on buying.......this is the Mom. If you have no idea what I am talking about...just check out her blog anyways. I don't know who she is or where she lives, but her stories about her kids are flippin' hilarious!!! Maybe it helps to hear someone elses crazy adventures b/c then some of your own might not seem so crazy. Anyways, shes supper funny and I love reading her posts...check it out!!!

4 comments:

Lyle and Jaime said...

Okay, number 8 is on the way?? It seems like last time I saw you you were pg with the twins. Maybe I'm wrong. Congrats! And yes you make beautiful kids! Your Blog is adorable! How is QC? It seems like everyone is moving out! Sorry! Redge and Saralyn are up by us now! How do you know Crystal cummard? Keep in touch!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, I love that lady! I can't wait until she writes a book. I think moms everywhere will finally feel normal knowing that someone else is dealing with the same things they are!

The Richins Family said...

okay i think you are the one who sent me that funny email. i am glad you have her blog. thanks. :)

Kaltaler Korner said...

I saw her ebay items last week and also read her blog. She is sooo funny!!