Friday, August 24, 2007

More Babies for the Tietjens!!

This is Brinley and Brigham less than 24 hours old, aren't they adorable!?! Why am I posting this you ask? Because we make such beautiful babies that we decided to do it again!! Baby #8 is due to arrive March 21st! No were not crazy; although sometimes it feels like it. :) We are very excited and no were not having twins this time (already had an ultrasound.....unless one is hiding; hmmmmmm) Just thought we would share our good news with you! (only 30 more weeks to go! Yikes it sounds long when you say it like that!!)

7 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Congrats! That is great, If anyone can do 8 it is you. You always seem so calm and put together, and I am running around controlling my 2. Sad. I hope I see you tonight. It is south of Southern on 32nd St. across the street from the park. You are going to need some new stuff for the babe.

Amber and Co. said...

Wow! Congrats Kris and Devin! I hope you're feeling good! :)

Amanda said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! I hope your pregnancy continues to go well. I'll look forward to future updates on this little one.

The Cronin Family said...

Congrats! I'm going crazy with 2. Your are a super mom to handle 8! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! :) Congrats again!!!

Tiffany said...

YEA FOR YOU! Sorry you didn't get a nanny with this baby!! dang devin!!LOL

Heather said...

OMG! I'm not going to say it, even though I really want to! I've been telling Clint for over a month now that I knew you were pregnant because I kept having tons of dreams that you were! CRAZY! I'm so excited for you!! I don't think you're crazy! It's all part of the plan sista! I'm so glad things are going well! It's sad to say but we're up in Canada this week and so far this has been the highlight of my trip!! YAY!

Jamie W. said...

Congratulations on baby #8. That is so exciting. You guys make such cuties. You are an Awesome mom. I sure couldn't do what you do.

Jamie W.