Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Devins family ROCKS!


So 3 of Devins sisters showed up at my house this morning with 7 meals ready to go for me; just heat and eat! Why? Cuz they are awesome I guess! And as they are leaving they make me promise to call and let them help with kids or food or whatever, when I have the baby. (yeah, these meals are so I don't have to cook for a week, NOT for when I have the baby! Can you believe that!!)

2 weeks ago on a Saturday morning I got a phone call from his other sister Nola and she was on her way to my house with my 2 teenage nieces and another sister, to come and clean my house. The most amazing part about that is that when Nola told her 2 girls where she was going they both said, " I want to go" and came along--she didn't even ask them to come help! What teenagers do that? Oh yeah, my nieces do!! :) I am so dang spoiled!!! I love Devins family to pieces and the only way I can stand to let them do things for me like this, is that someday I will be in their shoes where I don't have a million little kiddos at home all day and I can do way cool things for other people! Thank you thank you to my wonderful sisters!!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh how nice of them!! That is awesome, 7 meals! That would be such a relief!