Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sundays the day!


So I had a request to post my prego belly, which I am greatly opposed to b/c I am SO HUGE! But Devin just so happened to insist upon taking a picture of my belly on Sunday so whatever! Everyone stare at the hippo! :) (I am wearing Devins pants--I'm really not that HUGE all over!) I did have my FINAL Dr.'s appointment yesterday and here is the details. I am 37 1/2 weeks, 2 1/2 cm. dilated and 80% effaced. After doing an ultrasound, which says that the baby is 41 weeks and 9 to 10 lbs., the Dr. decided to schedule an induction (DUH! I have been trying to get him to listen to me and understand that I have BIG babies!!!) So Sunday at 9pm I will be checking in for round 8 of baby-palooza! I am finishing stuff around the house and SO relieved to have an end in sight! Devin set up the pack-n-play afew days ago and Liberty is on guard duty to make sure that it stays nice and neat until there is a baby to go in it. Last night, she came in our room to find that the twins had pulled out all the soft blankies and gotten things messy and was quite upset, "Oh my goodness! The baby is NOT going to be happy about this!!!" And made sure to fix it so it looked nice and neat again! LOL! Everyone is really excited. It's funny how I am already starting to be sad about missing my big belly (as uncomfortable as I am; go figure!!) and being even more sad about how quickly these beautiful babies grow up! Devin looked at the pack-n-play the other night and said, "oh, they are so much more work once they are in there and not in there (pointing to my tummy)" I realized how right he was, and how I had been so focused on wanting the baby out, that I forgot what I am headed for. But, it is all worth it and I can't wait to have a new tiny (haha) baby in our house again!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking my request. I hate that you are probably going to beat me... but whatever! I think you look super cute! Good luck and keep me updated!

maelynn said...

You have no idea how good you look! Especially after all those other pregnancies! {And many more to come...right?} Isn't it so exciting to know the day? It just makes planning so much easier. Congratulations, and I will be checking soon to find out what this baby is!!

Amanda said...

What a relief to know when the end, (and the beginning), is. You really do look great! I hope it all goes smoothly for you. I'm sure it will--you're a pro at this point!

The Richins Family said...

oh so exciting! i am excited for you. so does that mean that you won't be at church on sunday?:) i hope that your labor goes well. 9-10 pounds sounds painful!!! :(

Michelle said...

I am so happy for you!! What great little helpers you will have. That will be nice. I know how you feel. I tried so hard to enjoy being pregnant with Lincoln cause I knew he was my last. I can't wait to find out what it is!! PLEASE make sure someone calls me!!! or texts me.

The Cronin Family said...

Oh you are so cute! I can't wait to find out what it is. Have one of your sisters call me please! :)

Amanda said...

I still think you are crazy! YOU GO GIRL!!! You are one brave soul! I bet the kids are ready for another baby. I know mine would love another one, but that ship has sailed!!! LOL!!! You look great!!! Good luck!

Jacey said...

I hope all goes well and fast! Hee, hee. Make sure someone does some calling or posting to let us all know what you have. Jenny is being induced on Wednesday. Her doctor doesn't want any complications with her either. Landen was too big at full term and she had major problems. Best wishes!

Amber and Co. said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Let me know what I can do to help out. Watching kids, dinner, or whatever you need. :) Good luck!

Diane said...

okay, you only look prego, not fat. my face gets huge (still is) my arms everything. i can't believe you are having baby #8. i can't take care of my 3. (and i'm even on zoloft--hahah) best of luck w/ the new babe!

Kristine Thompson said...

I can't wait to see your little baby- good luck & congratulations! I'm about 7 weeks behind you :)

Victor and Annette said...

It has been a little bit since I have looked at your blog. This one was very popular... Your are darling and a wonderful mom. Your kids just keep getting bigger, when someone moves away (me) everyone is supposed to stop growing, or so it seems! Good luck with your delivery.

Tiffany said...

Man I will miss your huge belly! It made me really miss being prego! Not enought to want another one anytime soon but still miss it! I love that you can eat whatever bc you have an excuse! That is the best part! Oh well, I'm glad baby ryker is here and he is safe! Sorry you had some drama! Thanks for telling me! It's my own fault with having sick kids I can't help ya! Hey maybe Mike will come by and see him before he is walking! So what, at least another month!! LOL