Thursday, December 18, 2008

Meet Maddy
















I have been needing to post this for quite a while, but life always manages to get in the way! This is my (ok, our) new baby girl Maddy! She is 3/4 dachshund 1/4 chiuaua (I have NO idea how to spell that!!!)and I LOVE HER! She is the best addition to our family. We got her when she was 8 weeks old and everyone loves her. We have had her almost 2 months now and the kids STILL fight over whose turn it is to hold her. The girls carry her around like their little baby......I swear the poor thing is going to forget how to walk!! We have a new chocolate lab (that's Devins dog....he tried to let that one be an inside dog too, but that is WAY too much crazy for me!) named rocky and they get along really well. Maddy rules the roost though, she puts Rocky in his place and makes sure he does what she says even though she is like a sixteenth his size, it's flippin hilarious!! We love having her, and heaven help the sweet puppy that she lives through this zoo!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Very cute! We have a little daschund and he is the cutest thing EVER!!!

His name is Slinky and he is a very good dog. Good luck with your little puppy!! :o)

Miss Fergie said...

I just read your last post about your little boy and that is soo sad. Poor guy! Cute puppy!