Thursday, November 1, 2007

Annual Tietjen Pinata Bust


Every year we get together with the Tietjens for our annual Pinata bust; it is my kids favorite party of the year! My sister in law makes tons of pinatas and all the kids (I think there is over 50?) get to take their turn trying to bust it open. When we are all done the kids each get a bag of candy that we put together ahead of time. It really is a lot of fun, and one of my kids favorite parts of Halloweeen. We were REALLY sad this year that I had to take 1/2 the family and leave my sick Devin home with sick kids! :( Devin, Emmy & Brigham were all home with the stomach flu and we really missed them. Especially because this was the twins 1st year to get to take a turn. I guess they will be really good at it next year!

1 comment:

See it Try it Love it said...

How cute are those costumes,that is going to make for the best Christmas card. I can't believe you made those, you are super talented. Don't forget to come tomorrow to the park.