Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tagged again!

I've been tagged by my sister in law Crystal...this is a new one!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Learning about a new baby!
2. Enjoying not having to go to work everyday (not that babies aren't work, but I'd much rather be at home than have to go to a job everyday!!)
3. Getting ready for Thanksgiving and looking forward to my family coming to spend Christmas with us in our SUPER tiny duplex!
4. Watching the new show ER w/Devin every week
5. Serving as the Laurel advisor in our ward even though I was only 19!! Yikes that was awkward!! (Especially when I wasn't thinking what T-shirt I had on when I had to drop by one of the girls house and she said, "oh my gosh, did you graduate in 96'? I almost died cuz I had done a good job at keeping my age a secret!!)

5 things on my To-Do list today:

1. Get Devin to hang the bathroom door before his family comes for Thanksgiving
2. TONS of cleaning before Thursday!
3. Finish my Christmas cards
4. Finish painting down the hallway
5. Decorate my new bathroom! (that's a post for another day!!)

5 snacks I enjoy: (this is right now, it might be totally different in 2 weeks!)

1. DONUTS (that actually never changes, but I only allow myself to super enjoy them when I am prego!) The donut holes from Wal-Mart are the BEST!!
2. yogurt
3. granola bars
4. peaches & cottage cheese
5. hot chocolate (ok, ch. milk most of the time cuz it's tooooo dang hot!!)

5 songs I know the lyrics to:

1. Seriously I don't know if I know 100% of any lyrics!!

5 things I would never wear again:

1. a PERM (I do think never is an awfully strong word cuz I know 20 years from now I will read this and be cracking up cuz I am "wearing" just that!
2. leggings tucked into my socks (that one is a definite!)
3. My bangs ratted and sticking STRAIT up; my Dad used to ask if I stood against the wall and sprayed them so they would stand up like that. HAHA
4. dresses that button from top to bottom; usually with little lace along the bottom
5. ANY 80's/90's maternity clothes YIKES!!

5 of my favorite toys:

1. Any gaming station; usually racing games against Devin
2. ANY of my fun scrapbooking stuff......ok, truth be told, I don't have any fun scrapbooking stuff, it's all my sisters, so I guess the real answer is my sisters fun scrapbooking stuff!
3. My kids....that sounds funny, but really you can't ask for much more entertainment!
4. Devins truck. I have always loved trucks and his is pretty sweet!
5. Any games that we play when we get together w/my siblings.....they definitely make it fun!

I tag everyone, but especially Michelle (both), Crystal Cummard & Saralyn

2 comments:

Sar said...

OK, I still have tears in my eyes from Austin's comment to you about staying up late making the cupcakes! What a good boy! Good luck getting everything finished for Thanksgiving at your house! Have a good Turkey day!!

Michelle said...

It is so fun learining about other people!!! Doughnuts are my weak spot. Try the Entenmann's doughnut. You get them in th bread section at Walmart. THey are Buttermilk. They are fabulous. Well hope you have a good Thanksgiving. Jereimiah(sp) is coming to have turkey with my family. It will be fun!!