Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My mechanical son





So I have said 100 times how much Brigham is like Austin and this is just one more reason! He LOVES anything that is mechanical! He has been obsessed with my sewing machine since the Halloween costume extravaganza; he just wants to watch it go. (he likes my kitchen aid too & has to sit on the counter when it is running) He will stand on the chair and watch me sew for 20 or 30 min.! And who says kids don't have a very long attention span?? We were in JoAnns afew weeks ago and he was sitting in the front of the cart; I couldn't figure out what he was spazin' about until I realized we had passed the sewing machine display! It was hilarious!! I love that he likes to watch and he is really good about not touching (for the most part) Oh, and a little side note---my prego belly is NOT that big; I just look huge in these pictures cuz I have on one of Devins t-shirts. :)

2 comments:

Hollie said...

check you out! what are you sewing now? you are amazing i tell ya! your kiddos are so dang cute! i love the little grins! how far along are you anyway?

Kristina said...

I'm doing tableclothes for Thanksgiving (was, I guess) and I am 23 weeks!! It is going by so fast with all the holiday fun :)