Friday, November 9, 2007

MaKenna turns 3!





Ok, so I know I am going backwards, but I was waiting for pictures (and Halloween to be over!) My sweet niece MaKenna had her 3rd Birthday on October 28th. I LOVE having my very own nieces...it's just different than my nieces and nephews on Devins side; NOT that I love them any less, it's just different. (and can't wait to get more of them!!) I feel like Kenna is a part of me and I have LOVED watching her grow from the day she was born! Here are some things I love about her:


** MAKES ME LAUGH! (last night we were leaving the scrapbook store and she asked Tiff, "could ya just hurry up?") HAHA

** She loves her cousins! Always running to say hi to Brigham & Brinley especially, like she hasn't seen them in forever!

** I adore her long hair and makes me jealous for my girls! (if they just could have put down the flippin' scissors!!)

** She is quite the smarty! She doesn't miss a thing.

** I love her attitude--it reminds me of her mommy! Heaven help her! :)

** And mostly I love how she never sees me w/out a greeting hug & a departure hug & kiss.

I love you tons MaKenna Illeen & couldn't live without you!!!

2 comments:

*Matie Kay* said...

I've never tried to do a header for this layout. I need to experiment with it. I do mine with a photoshop program. Let me know what I can do to help you.

Lyle and Jaime said...

The back ground I had from Hot free layouts for some reason isn't working for me. My blog says the code is incorrect on all the ones from that site. So, I just changed it again to a picture I found by accident. I just googled free blog layouts and came accross a ton. You just look for what ever code they give you for the layout of pic and then copy and paste it in the HTML section of the layout for your blog. Doesn't make sense? email me jaime44@cableone.net