Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Funny kids!



Who ever says that your too old to annoy your mother, is greatly mistaken! My brother Jeremiah left for Utah last month (he's back now, thank goodness!) so of course my mom wanted to take about 100 pictures of her kids together. Pretty much one of our most favorite things to do, is to draw this out for about an hour, which is how long it takes for all of us to quit making faces, and actually get one good picture. (I think 1/2 of them got deleted and I didn't even put all of them on here!) No worries though, even though it gets a bit annoying, my mom is cracking up the whole time! (although our husbands don't quite find the humor in this, which only makes it even funnier!!) I really do love my brothers and sisters though! Somehow I missed the funny jean, but that's what I have them for because they seriously crack me up! Until 2 years ago everyone but Tiffany, and Jacob (off and on) lived in Arkansas. So I really enjoy every minute I get to spend with them! We always have a good time and I am so glad I don't have to be without them anymore!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You guys are NUTS! I like Jacob's ever-changing height.

Amanda said...

Cute, cute!! I cannot believe that Kassie is all grown up!! We are getting so old!!! :o)

Hey, I finally started one of these silly things. No picture on it yet, but there are some random blogs!! HA!! mondiers.blogspot.com