Sunday, December 30, 2007

Girls Dance Recital



Now that Christmas is over I am going to have to spend the next few weeks catching up on my blogging! On The 19th Emberlyn & Liberty had their Christmas dance recital. It was really cute! Their teacher works so hard with them. They all wore their jammies and did 2 numbers. One of which was "I got chicken pox for Christmas" (explaining the red dots on their face). It was Libertys first "performance" and I was worried if she would participate, but she did GREAT! As long as she didn't get sidetracked watching the twins play, she did a good job keeping up with the other girls. They both love being in dance and it is so fun to go and watch all the progress they have made!

2 comments:

Sar said...

What's happening to our babies? I can't believe how old your girls look! They're growing up too fast! They look so cute!

Miss Fergie said...

They are so cute. I like you background!