Friday, December 14, 2007

Temple Lights

On Monday December 3rd we went to the Temple with my family to look at the lights. We haven't been in a long time, so we really enjoyed it. Inside the visitors center they have nativity scenes from around the world that you walk through and look at; I would recommend taking a min. to do that if you are there. They are beautiful and amazing, and so fun so see the different cultures displayed through nativity scenes. Here are some fun pictures we stopped to take before we headed to Mom & Dads for hot chocolate and WAY too many goodies!














Cassie & her favorite sister!



















Tiffany, Piper, MaKenna & Mike














Crystal & Jacob



















James & Amanda














Jeremiah, Cassie, Tiff & Piper
(don't think Tiffany was supposed to be in that one!)



















Dad & Mom

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!! I need to take my family!!

Cedar said...

You truly amaze me! Your family is so cute! Its fun to see you here!! I can't seem to get past 3 kids, whats your advice?? Your my idol!!

Kristina said...

Cedar!!! How did you find me?? I need your address! Do you have a blog?? I love your guts and miss you!!!

Amanda said...

You need to fix the date on your camera!!! It says you took those pictures in July!! HA!!

Cute, still can't believe you have so many stinkin kids!! Tell everyone hello for me!!!

Lyle and Jaime said...

I miss the Christmas lights! We usually take a trip down to SLC to see the lights there but it is different then the AZ lights. It is weird to see you all outside without gloves, beanies, scarfs and red noses from the cold....oh I guess that's us!!!