Sunday, December 2, 2007

Still at large! Two toilet terrorists!!

WANTED:

Two Toilet Terrorists


BEWARE! Still at large. May be armed with blankets, toys and toilet paper. Not considered dangerous; unless your a toilet! Reward if captured; preferably alive please!


So every ones babies play in the toilet, mine certainly have! But Brinley and Brigham take it to a whole new level! This is the top to an air freshener spray that Devin pried out of the pipe last night after having to take to the toilet apart. These two kids are like heat seeking missiles if there is a bathroom door left open. No matter where they are; they KNOW! They run as fast as they can and start shoving everything they can find in the toilet while the other one is frantically flushing as many times as possible until they are discovered and the fun is put to an end. Afew days ago I got them out of their cribs and they took off to go play (haha) by the time I got to my bedroom door I realized that the baby gate might be off of the bathroom at the other end of the hall. I literally ran down the hall (quite a sight w/my big ol' belly) and by the time I got there they had a blanket, 2 toys, a book and a cup I think, in the toilet with Brigham flushing furiously! AHHHHH!!! Even though its SO frustrating (more for Devin than me, because he is the one that has to fix it) it really is funny! I'm not sure what goes through their little minds sometimes! "Hurry she's coming!" "I know, two more things and the clog will be UNSTOPPABLE Ah ha ha ha ha!" Gotta love it!

8 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

my kids have never put anything in the toilet i guess i can count myself luck! you got the laugh wrong though it's mwah-haha (like the dirty villians on the old movies)!!!

Hollie said...

you definitely had me laughing through this whole story! :) my girls just loved putting toilet paper and their hands in the toilet...i guess you could call me a little lucky! :) keep up the good work!

Sar said...

I love it! I can just picture the cute little tag team! And no, I can't picture your belly these days! It's wierd to not be around when you're pregnant! We practically lived over there when we were pregnant with Hyrum and Liberty.

Michelle said...

WOW!! That is hilarious!!! The funny thing is Isaac is the same way with knowing when the bathroom door is open. He doesn't put anything besides his hands in for now!! But that can always change.

Tiffany said...

LOL too funny!! Not funny for you but it really is! Gotta love the twins!

Jen Tucker said...

I feel for you. We have had to take the toilet off 5 times now because of Brodee. The first time was when you came over. I was outside saying good bye Brodee put 6 bottles of nail polish down the toilet. The last time he did it was about a month ago. He is 4 now and he is still doing it. Hopefully your twins won't do it that long. One can only hope. I hope Brodee is done with that. I won't hold my breath. Good Luck with yours.

Amanda said...

I'm glad I haven't had to go through that yet...although, you do have to admire the creativity and smarts of those two!

Erica said...

Okay that is absolutley hillarious. I can't believe you keep up with them both. what a good mom.