Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MAKE IT STOP!!



Here is a list of the junk I have in my house right now!
* cookie candy
* candied popcorn
* chocolate mint brownies
* rice crispy treats
* cinnamon rolls (oops, not any more, just had the last one)
* peanut brittle
* banana bread
* brownies

I LOVE the holidays, but for heaven sakes gaining 10lbs. just might not be worth it! The biggest problem is that you wouldn't believe what weird kids I have....they haven't touched hardly any of it! They wouldn't even TRY the peanut brittle! They would probably eat the banana bread over all of it! Guess who that leaves to consume all the goodies! YUP, the prego lady! Oh well, guess I better enjoy it b/c come March all the feasting on the goodies comes to a rapid halt and it's hello diet, yet again! (story of my life!!)

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Feast or famine, right? I'm feeling the same Holiday Food Stress you are, times two. OK, ever since Jacob got banned from bringing food home from school, he started smuggling things home for me. Which makes me feel SUPER guilty if I don't try everything, since he went to so much trouble to bring it! Today it was sticky buns and pastries. Yesterday, cinnamon rolls and croissants. PLUS - there is SO MUCH food at my office, it doesn't even get eaten. Yesterday it was giant chocolate chip cookies, today it's muffins, bagels, and breakfast burritos. I can't wait til Jan 2nd when the feeding frenzy is over.

Michelle said...

mmmmm....yummy. I should be on a diet but am not so bring it to my house. I will help you eat it with no problem!! Maybe I will just show up at your house out of the blue!!

Michelle said...

mmmmm....yummy. I should be on a diet but am not so bring it to my house. I will help you eat it with no problem!! Maybe I will just show up at your house out of the blue!!

Heather said...

I know we've already had this discussion! You should feel SO lucky to have people that love you & are thoughtful enough to bring you treats! In the 4 years we've been married only once have we gotten a plate of goodies during the holidays!! Enjoy them because there are plenty of peeps out there who don't even get the option to say no!! HeHe! And NO, they won't make you gain 10 pounds I promise!!! ;-)

Crystal said...

Umm, I just realized my comment made me sound pregnant... I'm not... I just meant I have temptations at home AND at work. That's all.

See it Try it Love it said...

Don't you love being pregnant and not feeling guilty about all the sweets. Lucky is what I say.

Kristine Thompson said...

Kristina,
What are you having? Are you waiting to find out? OH don't worry about the 10 pounds I'm right there with you. I just went to the doctors and I have gained 9 pounds in the last month! I was hoping it was the dryer but I knew better - oh well it's only bigger from here till shes born I guess.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean I was doing so good on my diet and then Thanksgiving came and I have just been a pig ever since. It is rediculous!!! :)

Miss Fergie said...

cute pictures. It's fun to see everyone in your family!