Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad















January 24th my Dad turned 54! Thats still such a youngin' if you ask me! There are so many things I love about my Dad! My most favorite are expressed in these pictures. The love that he has for his kids and grandkids. Especially babies, my Dad loves babies! He will sit and hold them forever, and I love it! This weekend he took on quite a feat and helped watch the twins so Devin & I could get away for the weekend. I was so greatful that he took the time to chase my little monsters around for 2 days, so we could have a break. My Dad is such a great example to me and always has been. He has always made sure that his children knew how important the gosple is and how important it is for us to strive our best to make good choices and live our lives in such a way that would be pleasing to our Heavenly Father. He has never been shy about bearing his testimony to us or being a great example when it comes to church callings. Never have I heard him complain about any calling that he served in. I always have counted myself very blessed for the strong gosple foundation that was created for me and my brothers and sisters at a young age; alot of times I forget that everyone didn't grow up with that. He can always make me laugh and most of all, I know that no matter what, my Dad will always be here for me and that even as an adult I can still go to him in times of need. I love you Dad! Thank you for the wonderful Father that you have always been!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Amen to that!! He is an amazing dad!