Friday, February 22, 2008

The joy of older kids!

























































So, one of the best things about having older kids is their ability to help out. Last week Devin was trying to get some work done outside, so he gave Austin & Hunter the assignment to give the babies rides on their bikes. Brinley & Brigham had so much fun; and it kept them out of trouble for an hour!! They really do love their older brothers and sisters. When the boys get home from school every day they squeal and clap and run to the door to greet them. Brinley will take the time to give each one of the boys a huge hug, and then of course Brigg has to follow sister and do the same. I love it! It really makes me happy to see the love that they have for each other!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh what sweet boys! I wish I had someone older to ammuse my kids some days! Oh well, one day!

Unknown said...

It's Shelci. I am thrilled I found your blog! The pics of the bike riding are great.

Team Caldwell said...

Was just checking up on you and saw 18 days to go! Weeee. Hope all is fab