Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Silly Liberty!



Silly Libbs! This picture has nothing to do with this post I just thought it was funny that one morning Liberty decided to have her bowl of cereal on the top of Devins truck! :) She has been quite the crack up lately. Afew days ago she was laying on the couch with me and she stuck her belly out and said, "mom, I'm about to have my baby" "oh you are huh?" "yeah, I am having a girl, so you don't have to" "oh, so what am I having then?" "you aren't having one, I am" I responded with, "well, I sure hope I am cuz this belly is awfully big!" "it's ok mom, we can just cut it off" I really don't know where she comes up with this stuff!!! Oh, and if you ask her what the baby is, it is ALWAYS a girl and her name is Savley. Don't ask me where she came up with that one either!! Thank goodness I have my kids to keep me laughing!

4 comments:

Sar said...

She's a little character! Maybe you should go with Savley. . . I guess it could even work for a boy. . . I'm pretty sure he/she would be the only one in the kindergarten class with that name so there'd never be any mix-ups. Ya, Savley it is!

Tiffany said...

LOL too funny! I'm glad she keeps us all laughing! I second what sar said! Go with that name! That is one of a kind!!

Lyle and Jaime said...

That sounds just like the conversations I have with Dasha. That name is great by the way. She is a cutie!

The Richins Family said...

oh that's hilarious! i could totally picture her doing that!