Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Discovery Science Center





One of our fun filled days in Cali was spent at the Discovery Science Center. They have them all over the country and if you buy a one year family pass then you and your kids get in for free for one year at ANY location in the country. So I bought it in Cali (cuz after paying to get everyone in it only cost an extra $23 to get the annual pass) because they have one here in Phx., one in Flagg and 2 in Tuscon. They do different exhibits during the year as well as their regular stuff. Like the one we went to had their Pirate exhibit. The kids could dig for buried treasure, pan for gold and learn all kinds of cool stuff. There literally was something for every one of my kids to do, even down to the twins. All of the kids had a blast and the adults even enjoyed a lot of the stuff that was there. From top to bottom....MaKenna is pouting on the pully seat thingys, Devin and the babies are flying an airplane, the red thing was a giant wall you could leave your impression in, Emmy is laying on a bed of nails, Hunter is on the rock wall, and Devin, Brigg and Libbs are in a wind tunnel. I realize that there is no picture of Austin...for some reason he is on my sisters camera and I am waiting to get those from her. I know, another bad mom moment. Anyways, it was a ton of fun and I would highly recommend going there!

4 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

That looks like so much fun,so we have one here, I had never heard of it. Course I had never heard of the southwest museum in mesa till this summer. I need to check that out Jackson would love it, and I know I would too, I love thing like that.

Lyle and Jaime said...

How fun! How can I find out where they are located? Is there a website? I guess I could probably google it huh! I just wonder if there's one in Salt Lake or Boise. That sounds like a really fun thing to do!

Crystal said...

Yeah, I *thought* Tiff's pics looked an awful lot like the Science Center here. Expecially the little grocery store, they have one at the museum here too. Once I saw a psychology exhibit there, and it was awesome. If you guys ever go to the one here, call me, I'm in.

Anonymous said...

Jared Twilley is not a piece of Crap ,he is a beautiful man that loves his family and friends and duche bags that make jack-A postings about him that he found on google. Peace out Seacrest