Thursday, September 27, 2007

A little treat for me!

I LOVE CRAB LEGS! Afew nights ago Devin stopped at Albertsons to grab some chicken for dinner and brought me home a pound of King crab legs as a surprise. He doesn't love sea food, but graciously takes me every once in a while for crab legs. (he makes sure when I eat them I don't break the claws and joints cuz he figured out you could pull on this thing inside and make the claw open and shut, so he brings them home in a doggie bag cuz my boys think it's helarious!) So I steamed them in my oven today and had them for lunch. Yumola'! I'm kind of a funny "seafood eater". I grew up loving shrimp (only fried--never cold) and salmon. After I got married my sister in law Tiffany introduced me to crab legs @ Red Lobster and I have been hooked ever since! I HATE imitation crab though--it is seriously gross. Haven't really ventured into other dishes w/crab or other seafood in them, that still scares me a bit. I for sure do not like Lobster; which for most sea food lovers is kind odd, but I don't care for it at all. I guess I'm not a seafood lover, more of a picky seafood eater, but what I do eat I sure do love!

2 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Love the new look. Halloween rocks. Crab legs are my all time favorite seafood item. Whenever Stephen does dinner for me for a special event, he always brings home crab legs. I like lobster but I wouldn't order it especially over crab or shrimp, or salmon ( another fav.)

The Richins Family said...

sounds yummy. i have never tried the legs like that, but just cut up i have. i love CRAB! i'll have to try it soon.