Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Hunter (a day early)


I'm sure I won't be posting tomorrow so I just thought I would blog today about my sweet Hunter turning 8 tomorrow! (he is excited that he is getting baptised on his Birthday) He is such an amazing kid and our whole family is blessed for having him here! He is such a cutie, he loves to work with Devin doing anything--when we were in full swing with the remodel Devin would have to MAKE him stop helping him at 10:30 at night and go to bed. He loves being a big brother too! Through my super sick days is wasn't uncommon for Hunter to get the babies out of bed, feed them breakfast, give them a bath and dress them--all while I am sleeping away! What kid does that?? He has always been a sweetheart. When he was little we couldn't play like mommy was being attacked or chased or anything because if he heard me "play" scream he would freak out and start bawling! It was way cute. Now he's 8 and super excited about scouts and he will be Mr. Super Scouter I'm sure! I couldn't ask for a better kid!

3 comments:

Sar said...

I can't believe it!! Hunter. . . 8??? When did this happen? JK! We love Hunter too! He is such a good boy, and I love that he still gives us hugs when we come over! What a sweetheart!

The Cronin Family said...

Happy Birthday Hunter! Very exciting to be baptized on his birthday!

See it Try it Love it said...

He sounds like such a great kid. I hope when Jack gets older he will do all of those things cuz I get the pregnancy sickness too. Getting baptized on your birthday is the best.