Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The twins @ 16 months



So, we had a really good enrichment last night with tons of ideas about preserving family memories. One of my friends ideas was to journal about your kids (especially when they are little and changing so fast) when they hit certain ages. So I am going to do that every couple of months for the babies and probably twice a year for the others. (well see if I actually do it!) Sorry its long--haven't really put down on paper what they are doing...gotta catch up! So here are the twins at 16 months:
Brinley (gotsta go 1st cuz shes the oldest)
** Says Daddy about a gazillion times a day
** Says thank you (in her own way)
** Signs please
**Has starting mothering Brigham, which is flippin hilarious! If he falls she will run over and try to help him up; rubs his head when he is sad; finds his bottle and then proceeds to feed it to him as she smacks her lips like she is eating it.
** Learning to give loves after she hits (hey, at least shes not just laughing anymore, that's improvement!)
** LOVES her silky blankets
** Adores her Dad and waves by every morning when he leaves
** Loves her books and will sit and read them for a long time
** The worlds biggest monkey! I can't keep her off anything!!
Brigham:
** Says Daddy, but maybe only a million times a day :)
** Knows the sign for and says please (learning the sign for more)
** Finds a play camera and walks around the house with it held to his face saying "Cheee"
** ADORES his brother Austin!!
** Loves his silky blankets (Brinley still loves them more)
** Unfortunately has learned he can hit back when Brinley is giving him a beating. :(
** Loves to dance with his sisters (oh, they boy is in trouble)
** Helps me pick up things of the floor--even if he put them there
** Will still snuggle for short amounts of time
And the greatest about being 16 months.....2 MORE MONTHS TILL NURSERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Hey its Erica Sweetnam I am so glad you posted on my blog I often visit yours your kids are so darn cute! I will get your email from tiff and send you some info! I am also going to add you to my links hope that is okay!~

Lyle and Jaime said...

So, cute! They are so cute and innocent at that age. I love it. Cohen will be two in November and I am lucky because he still cuddles all the time with me. But only me!! I love it! Hey I got that template at www.matiekay.blogspot.com Just consider yourself warned that you will loose your slide show and music. Which isn't that big of a deal because they are saved on the other sites you just have to put them back on your site. She has a ton of cute things to choose from. Have fun!

See it Try it Love it said...

That is a great idea. The twins are so cute, Huddy also can't live without his silkie and I lost it today, I am dying. Thanks for all your comments last night. Heroes is the best I don't know anyone who has it, I would just rent it from Netflix. I will definitely have to watch Chuck, but I just can't get into the Bachelor.

The Richins Family said...

cute. you will have to teach me the sign language for more. tanner just squaks at me all day long and then yells at me when i can't figure out what he wants. so frustrating.