Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ward Trunk or Treat

I really love my ward! We had our Trunk or Treat tonight (sorry, no pictures cuz I wasn't 100% done with all the costumes, but I will be on Wednesday!!) and we had a great turn out, yummy food, and fun games for the kids to play. I have realized how different things are when you have a ginormous family like I do.....when we had 3 & 4 kids, I knew EVERYONE in our ward, had tons of friends, went and did tons of things and was really sociable. Now, life with 7, is way different. I probably only know about 1/2 the people in my ward, which makes me insanely sad. (it's so bad...I don't even think I know who all my kids Primary teachers are.....yikes!) I am soooooo busy with my kids that my social life has been on the back burner for quite some time. Not that I can't live w/out a huge personal life....it's not like that. I just miss knowing everyone and having things to talk about with lots of people. Hopefully now that I have older kids to help corral the younger ones, I can start getting to know people better. But, besides all that, we really do have a great ward, with lots of really neat people and I love it!! Hmmmm.......maybe Michelle will be a pal and send me some of the pictures she took :)

6 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

I was so sad we couldn't go, I always miss out. Sounds like fun. I can't wait to see pictures of the costumes. I hardly know anyone in the ward either, and I only have 2 kids. Sad!

Kaltaler Korner said...

I emailed two pictures. Are you missing a trick or treat pumpkin? I have one from the trunk or treat.

Hollie said...

Hey girl...I can't wait to see your fun pictures from Halloween! Hey also do you still keep in touch with Stacy Hambrick? Also when I was at work I had a phone call from a Craig Bloomfield...it about blew me away! I asked him if he was Jana's husband and he said yes and that they are now living in St. Johns! What a small world! I still need to call her...he gave me their number so I could chit chat, but everyday something happens! You know how that goes right?!

Sar said...

Wow! I haven't looked at your blog in a while. Lots of updates! I can't wait to see pics of your cute costumes! I sure hope you get some good ones for your Christmas cards!! I'll have to send you my address so I can DEFINITELY get one! Can't wait!

Lyle and Jaime said...

okay, if it's the same as when I was there then you can only really know about half the ward because it keeps changing!!! I only have two kids and I feel like I have no friends :( I think it's a mom thing! Your kids are your friends and your priority!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here thetietjenzoo.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Research presents that closely 80% of all USA grownups are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.