Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Meet Domino!



I know I am jumping ahead a little bit, but I wanted to introduce the newest member of our family! Domino is 13 weeks old and was a Christmas gift for our kids. He is so sweet and patient with the kids. We haven't had a cat for over 2 years. Our last cat, Dash, got really sick suddenly and died. It was really sad because he was the 1st cat we had ever had and we really miss him. So Devin decided that it was time for a new one. Bless the sweet cat, cuz I don't know how he tolerates all the love! He barely gets put down and yesterday when Liberty was handing him to Emmy b/c it was her turn, she told her, "ok, but hold him like this so you can burp him so he doesn't get sad." Maybe I should have waited till March so they would have had a new "baby" to play with and would leave mine alone! :) HAHA, that is just wishful thinking! But anyways, we are having a blast with our new kitty!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I didn't know you guys really named him that! I thought you were just calling him Domino for my benefit. :)

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.