Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The boy learns quick!


On Saturday, I was getting ready for our date and was looking for a specific pair of shoes. I asked Hunter if he had seen them, he said, "no, but there is a black shoe right there" and pointed to a different shoe on the floor. I explained I didn't want that black shoe I wanted the other ones, and I kept looking. I soon found what I was looking for and then looked at the other black shoe on the floor and realized those would actually look better with my outfit. So I asked Hunter if he had seen the OTHER black shoe and he said, "mom, the shoes you are looking for are right here." and picked up the original pair I had been looking for. So then I explained that I decided to wear the other pair instead and needed to find that missing black shoe. When I walked into the closet he mumbled under his breath, "uhg, I never should have said anything about those shoes! I should have kept my mouth shut" I was laughing so hard!! I wasn't quite sure why it was bugging him so much that I was in MY room looking for my shoes; but it was still way funny!

6 comments:

Diane said...

that is hilarious. i can only imagine what was going through his head about girls & shoes! ha

Jennie said...

Oh my heck that is so cute! I love the honest things that come out of our kids mouths...even if sometimes we don't wanna hear it!

Amanda said...

BOYS.....they just don't get it do they??? Although Matt has mine trained well. They know the shoes they wear have to match the clothes they are wearing.

Matt is a stickler for that one. He does not leave the house if his shoes, hat and shirt do not match!! :o)

Lyle and Jaime said...

That is so funny! He is such a cutie!

Hambrick said...

Kristina, how do you change your blog background. I've been trying to figure it out, but can't. Let me know.

Linda said...

Hey kristina that is very cute. i still think about you guys alot and i miss you.
do you still rememmber me? I'm redge's youger sister Alyssa. i wish i could see all of you again before school starts in august that would be a long time memmory.